The Latest in QicWorks Innovation
- Implementation of Dashboard Warnings
- Direct MYOB, Quickbooks, and Dropbox integration
- Ability to assign a Purchase Order to multiple jobs
- Match your Delivery Dockets to your Bills
- Send Receipts and Delivery Docket from your phone
- Enhancements to our markup calculator
- Creation of new reports
- Two factor authentication
We are super excited to announce that we have been able to expedite the release of our Dashboard Warnings in time for your end of financial year clean up. Now you can see where you are missing data, see outstanding critical actions such as unapproved time or time entered outside of payroll period, or events such as when employees have exceeded fatigue management guidelines.
You are now able to create a purchase order on a single vendor and cost the individual line items to different Job/Task or WBS. Suggested by one of our QicWorks users, this feature is super handy if you are ordering bulk materials or need to allocate indirect expenses across multiple jobs.
To access Bulk Orders, click on Business>Purchase Orders and select Bulk Purchase Orders from the Action Menu.
Match your Delivery Dockets to your Bills
You may be aware that QicWorks already has the capability for Users to load delivery docket details against purchase orders. What you may not be aware of is that now users can match their bills (supplier invoices) against those delivery dockets, and your Bill entry will automatically preload with the delivery docket details, saving you data entry time.
This feature has been designed to streamline warehouse or workshop deliveries with back of house account processing.
Send receipts and delivery docket from your phone
Receipts and delivery dockets can now be captured by the QicWorks companion app and be booked direct to the Job. Simply take a photo of your docket, assign the job and task number and send. The details will appear in your QicWorks account to be reviewed prior to being sent to your accounting software for payment.
Enhancements to our Mark Up calculator
For example – Adding 30% mark up is now entered as 30%. To offer a 10% discount enter as -10%.
Creation of new Reports
We are allows looking for better ways to report your data and as such have undertaken a review of our job cost reports. June also saw the release of a couple of new reports based on our customer feedback. Such reports included our
- Job Progress Reports – a single report based on hours or costs,
- Employee Reimbursement Report – capturing any expenses flagged as a staff reimbursement,
- Fatigue Management – highlighting when a worker has exceeded the allowable shift duration or did not meet shift stand down time
In line with our cyber security policy we have introduced two factor authentication (2FA) to QicWorks. 2FA is activated at account level and is set by the account administrator. It will ask your Users to confirm their identity by completing a 2-step process. Unlike other software applications you will only need to complete the authentication process once as our 2FA will then match and remember your login credentials and your device.
July will see the team looking at the little things that matter to see how we can make our user experience that much better. We will be challenging ourselves to step into our customer’s shoes and share in their QicWorks journey.
- Developing a partner platform for easy staff, client and subscription management
- Enhancing and further streamlining job financial setup
- Capturing historical data changes and user activity
- Integrating with more online platforms.